As business owners, we have all encountered extremely challenging clients or customers. You know the customers that are impossible to please and who often make numerous or unreasonable demands. In these situations, it’s important to directly address the situation as diplomatically and politely as possible.
Here are several strategies to help you regain control when your customer has you on the run.
- Remember it is NOT PERSONAL.
- Focus on your brand promise.
- Conduct an objective review of the situation.
- Proactively engage other customers that may have the same concern.
- Make the necessary operational modifications, if appropriate, and LET IT GO.
- Play the long game.